Hello, and welcome to episode 77 of the Regenerate podcast, coming to you from our bass boudoir in London
My name is Phil Wilshaw, and as usual, I’ll be bringing you the best of our night “Regenerate” via this monthly podcast.
Regenerate is a fairly eclectic night, we play music to listen to round the pool with a hangover, right up to 3am drum and bass. This podcast gives a random sample of that music.
For more info, tracklists, photos from our events and more mixes, head to www.regeneratemusic.net.
OK. So lets get to it. It’s April 2019, and yet again it’s my turn to press all the pretty little buttons that send the ones and zeros to your ears. Today’s mix is part 6 of my “pool bar sessions” mixes, which is inspired by the warm up slots i used to do in Ibiza. It’s music to listen to from a sun lounger, or while doing a little dance in the shallows of the pool. In true regenerate style we’re starting ambient, and building up to some bigger deep house grooves.
As things currently stand, this is the only one of the pool bar sessions currently available on the main podcast feed, and we hope to have some more back soon when we recover all our lost data. Until then, enjoy.
1. Gurulike – New Planet (Meditation & Inspiration)
2. Alberto Jossue – Jazz Hands (Original Mix)
3. Alex Kas – Wonderful Thoughts (Original Mix)
4. Sofa King – From the Inside (Original Mix)
5. Nevolla – Wish You Were Here (Original Mix)
6. Komplextum – Night Thoughts (Original Mix)
7. Urmet K – Hedgehog In The Fog (Original Mix)
8. DJ Kotofey – The Road of Love (Original Mix)
9. Kajis – Hetki (Original Mix)
10. Ellunate – Kalopsia (Original Mix)
11. Great Lion – Renaissance (Original Mix)
12. Nygma – Lost in the Stars (Martin Cloud Remix)