Well hello, and welcome to episode 62 of the regenerate podcast, and our second to last mix in this journey through 10 years of regenerate. I’m Phil Wilshaw, and when joined by Senna, we crete the intergalactic DJs who are on an interstellar mission to get you up out of your chair and bouncing round the room. Today we’ve pulled out all the Drum and Bass tracks that we’ve spun over the years. I’m not going to lie, there’s not many, and a lot of it is pendulum, but we couldn’t have done 10 years of regenerate without this.
As you know, this is the 15th one in the series, which has taken the form of a virtual night out with team regenerate, starting at 6pm in the pool bars of ibiza, and now crashing into a firey mess with out 9am drum and bass breakfast mix. As usual, to find out more, head to regeneratemusic.net, where you can find photos, videos, event details, and of course, the all important tracklists. Thanks for listening and for coming on our 10 year journey. See you next month!
1. M-Beat ft. General Levy – Incredible (Original Mix)
2. Adam F – Circles
3. John B – electrofreek
4. Metrik – Want My Love (feat. Elisabeth Troy)
5. Metrik – Want My Love (feat. Elisabeth Troy) [Club Mix]
6. Billon – Special (Nu:Tone Remix)
7. Danny Byrd – Moonwalker
8. Muffler – Tear your soul
9. Muffler – Breaking Waves
10. Pendulum – Hold your colour
11. Pendulum – Blood Sugar
12. The Prodigy – Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
13. Steve Angello, Laidback Luke – Show Me Love (Blame Remix)
14. Rudimental – Waiting All Night (feat. Ella Eyre)