Hello, and welcome to episode 10 of the Regenerate podcast, coming to you, as always, from the LCR studios in Loughborough.
My name is Phil Wilshaw, bringing you your monthly does of all things “Regenerate”, which is our night, every Wednesday at Loughborough SU during the university term times. We’re on hiatus until October, but head to our website regeneratemusic.net for details of our upcoming gigs in Ibiza at the Orange Corner, Bar M, and the Garden of Eden. We’re pretty damned excited to be playing out on the white isle, it feels like another major milestone. If you’re going to be out there at the same time, make sure you come say hi. And if you can’t wait that long, Eddy Elton will be keeping our sister show “Getting funked” rolling, every Sunday 5-7.
OK, on the subject of looking forward, today’s mix from Burns is called the Future Sound of Bocca. It’s a blend of everything Regenerate from blissed out beach sounds through to angry breaks and dirty basslines. He’ll be out with us in Ibiza in September, so check the show website for more info on how to come and see him.
1. Distance – Desire (Sunrise Mix)
2. A Man Called Adam – Barefoot in the head (Justin Robertson Remix)
3. George Mike – Casual Sex (Looseheads Remix)
4. Mike Monday – That shit was… (Original)
5. Spektrum – Kinda New (Tiefschwarz 12′ Dub)
6. Cyclone – Lord of the Land (Crispy Cool Remix)
7. Planet Perfecto – Bites Da Dust (Extended Vocal Remix)
8. Heavy Rock – I Just wanna be a drummer (DJ Touche remix)
9. Black Strobe – Italian Fireflies (Original)
10. The Prodigy – Smack my Bitch up (Original)
11. The Prodigy – Spitfire (Future funk’s Dogfight remix)
12. Above & Beyond – Air for life (Original Mix)