Hello again and welcome to the Regenerate Podcast, with me, Phil Wilshaw from Phoenix 6. This is Episode 84, and i’m feeling good, because it’s our tenth mix of the year – and the last time we managed that was all the way back in 2013! If you include the three bonus mixes we put online then it’s actually the thirteenth, which we’ve never done before. Here’s hoping it won’t be unlucky 13 and we’ll continue the streak next month! For access to the previous podcasts, please head to regeneratemusic.net, and don’t forget to check out tracklists, exclusive mixes, photos, videos and that sort of stuff that you’d expect while you’re there.
Let’s get to today mix tho. Stepping up to the plate, and knocking it out of the park once again is Liam Fitzpatrick. This man has got true resident caliber, much like myself he comes from a background of turning his hand to whatever slot needs filling, and as a reslt his collection has real variety. Last time it was super happy disco, but tonight he’s taking us on a much tougher tech house journey. This mix will make you tear up the floorboards, rip up the weights at the gym, and shout at your boss, so handle with care! Let’s get to it!
1. Marco Strous – LMAO (Original Mix)
2. Hott Like Detroit – That Thing (Original Mix)
3. Tuff London – 25 Cents (Extended Mix)
4. PAX – Boom (Original Mix)
5. Sharam Jey, Andruss, Dewitt Sound – Right Back feat. Dewitt Sound (Extended Mix)
6. Chris Hartwig – Bang The Groove (Format:B Remix)
7. Piero Pirupa – Fire (Tim Baresko Remix)
8. Adam Beyer, Bart Skils – Your Mind (Will Clarke Remix)
9. Roger That (UK) – Lady In Red (Extended Mix)
10. t e s t p r e s s – Moneymoves (Original Mix)
11. Tom Laws – Feel You (Original Mix)