Hello again one and all, and welcome to episode 10 of the regenerate podcast, coming to you this week from MBC bar where we are just setting up for our Saturday night warm up. We’ve gathered together a huge network of people we’ve Djed with at various points of the last few years, and it’s a non-stop tranceathon before we head out to Anjunbeats at Passion. An unofficial warmup featuring Frase, Arksun, Ryan G, and the usual suspecst from our end. I hope you’ve got your trance pants on!
With such a trance heavy night ahead, one would think that we would have a trance mix lined up for you, but Regenerate is never that straightforward – we like to keep it eclectic. So here is our very own Senna bringing you his mix “”scenes from the mofo mansion””. Make no mistake, this is a new paradigm for Regenerate, uplifting house, dirty baselines, you will love it, and it’s only going to get bigger.
So let’s get to it – turn up the volume.
1. Manhead – Aplam (Manhead Revolver Mix)
2. Dave Cullen – Bitch
3. Sharam Jay – Shaka (Lou Lou Players Mix)
4. Absym – Future Love
5. Matt Darey – Liberation (Lys and Gigi Mix)
6. Reza – Sleazebag (Steve Mac Mix)
7. Fat Phase – It’s Magic
8. Plastic Dreams – Fuse (Move Your Body) (Young Punx Remix)
9. Soft Hiss – Electro Phenomenon
10. Hatiras – Ride Me Baby
11. Pryda – Nile
12. Deux – Sun Rising Up (Dub Mix)