Hello again everyone, and welcome to episode 78 of the Regenerate podcast, coming to you from the MoFo Mansion Studios in London
As always, I’m Phil Wilshaw, here to squeeze the finest premium quality regenerate beats down the internet cables and into your ears, whever you might be on planet earth right now.
I’m part of phoenix 6, and the group behind Regenerate, an eclectic night playing everything from chillout to pounding techno, and this podcast gives a random sample of that music. In recent times, our favourites have been deep house, tech house, progressive and downtempo stuff.
For more info, tracklists, photos from our events and more mixes, head to www.regeneratemusic.net.
OK. So lets get to today’s mix. Carrying on from last month, we have part 7 of our “pool bar sessions” mixes – music to listen to in the sunshine, with a cool beer and warm water. In true regenerate style, today we’re starting ambient, and building up to some chunky progressive beats, and then all hell breaks loose at the end.
As things currently stand, parts 1-5 of the pool bar sessions have not yet been recovered from the great regenerate server fire of 2018, but if you like this, make sure you check out last month’s mix too. We hope to have some more back soon when we recover all our lost data. Until then, enjoy.
1. Oliveray – Growing Waterwings (Original Mix)
2. Philip Stegers – When in Bloom (Underscore)
3. POL100 – Kalimba Is Magic (Original mix)
4. Jaffer – Rampung (Original Mix)
5. Paul Anthonee – Soldier’s Heart (Coeus Remix)
6. Rudy Crystal – Eternal Bond (Katzen Remix)
7. Rinat Invert – What Dreams May Come (Original Mix)
8. Taglo, Elypsis – Swimming With Sirens (Extended Mix)
9. Frahma – Kirstine (Original Mix)
10. Frailai – Astronaut (Extended Mix)
11. The Monobeat – Falling In Love (Original Mix)
12. Alex Luciano, Karra, DANIVILLE – Would You Lie (Original Mix)
13. B-Lion, Jackie-O – The Dark Fantasy (Original Mix)